- Information That We Collect.
- Our Use of Your Personal Information.
- We will use your Personal Information to process your purchases or requests for information. We may also use such Personal Information to offer additional information to you about us, our products and/or services, personalize the types of information you receive from us, evaluate how our Sites are being used and the audience our Sites are reaching, identify market trends and market interests that help us improve the products and services that we offer, and develop and improve the content and operation of our Sites to better serve the needs of our customers.
(1) Online Orders. When you purchase from us, we will request certain Personal Information, including credit card information. Individuals who do not have a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card are not permitted to make purchases with us online.
(2) Sharing Information with Other Companies. We may share your Personal Information (but never your credit card or password information) with our affiliates or with third parties who provide services to us and agree to keep your Personal Information confidential.
(3) Mailing and Email Addresses. We will use your mailing and email addresses to send you the publications you have subscribed to. We may also contact you with questions about your subscription or service, or to remind you of your password, if necessary. If you submit an inquiry via email about one of your subscriptions, for security reasons we may ask you to provide additional information so we can verify your identity.
- We may send you information and special offers on our other products. We may also, on occasion, use your mailing or email address to send you information or special offers from select companies that offer products, services or information we believe may be of interest to you. Though we hope you gain value from the email messages you receive, you can choose to opt out of receiving further messages by following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
You may, at any time, request to not have your mail and email information used for information and offers from us or other companies by contacting our customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only disclose your Personal Information to our employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, or other third parties who have a need to know such information for the uses listed above. Except as provided above, we will not disclose Personal Information to any other third parties.
- Personal Information may also be aggregated with such information from other visitors to the Sites such that the information no longer personally identifies you. We may use the aggregated information for the general purpose of evaluating our market and/or business trends, our customer demographics, interests and behavior, our past and future product or service offerings and/or pricing, or other aspects of our business. We may share such aggregated information with our business partners, vendors, distributors or other collaborators, for these same purposes. We may also sell or license such aggregate information to one or more third parties for use in a similar manner.
- We also retain the right to release your Personal Information when required by law or when we, in good faith, believe that we must release the information in order to: (1) satisfy a legal order or comply with legal process; (2) defend our rights or those of our affiliates or business partners; or (3) protect the personal safety of our employees, agents, affiliates, business partners, customers, or site users. We also retain the right to transfer your Personal Information in the context of the sale of all or part of our business.
Although we take the security of your Personal Information very seriously and are constantly improving our efforts to protect it, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. Though we take great care to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you submit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Please note that you are responsible for updating your personal information with us, including any changes to your email address. In the event that the last email address you have provided us is not valid, or for any other reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our sending of the email containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
- Contacting Us.
Venturopoly, Sepapaja 6, Tallinn, 15551 Estonia
+852 817 007 27
Venturopoly OÜ Terms of Service
Most Currently Updated: 03/09/2016
These Subscriber Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) govern the use by subscribers (“you” or “your”) to either or both of our Services, as defined below, which are published by Venturopoly OÜ (“we”, “our” or “us”) and made available on Venturopoly OÜ and any of our other websites that link to these Terms (the “Sites”).
- Acceptance of Terms; Modification of Terms
By using any of our Services, you agree to comply with these Terms. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR SUBSCRIBING TO OUR SERVICES. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our Services. Our Services include information delivered via free content made available on or through our Sites (the “Free Service”) and premium content which you pay for through a subscription (the “Paid Service”). The Free Service and the Paid Service are collectively referred to herein as “Service” or the “Services.”
We may revise these Terms from time to time. If we change these Terms, a link to the revised version will be posted on the Sites and the effective date will be noted at the bottom of the Terms. You should review the Terms periodically for changes.
Your use of the Services after such changes to the Terms signifies your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Right to Use Services
Parts of the Sites, including parts relating to the Paid Service, may be accessed only with a User ID and Password. YOU AGREE THAT SUCH ACCESS TO THE SITES OR THEIR CONTENT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE NAMED USER(S) ONLY. YOU AGREE FURTHER THAT YOU WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ALLOW YOUR USER ID OR PASSWORD TO BE USED BY ANY OTHER PERSON. “Named User” means the identity of the person that is provided to us as the subscriber to any of the Sites.
- Important Disclaimers Related to our Services
- Accuracy of Information Cannot be Guaranteed. Our Services include investment and market information made available through our Sites and subscription publications. Although this material is based upon information that we consider reliable and current, we have not verified this information and do not represent that this material is accurate, current or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. The opinions expressed in such publications are those of the publisher and are subject to change without notice. The information in such publications may become outdated, and we have no obligation to update it.
- Compensation For Endorsing Products or Services in Publications, “Affiliate” Relationships. We may review or endorse products or services sold by other companies. In most cases, we have established a financial relationship with those companies and are given a commission or reimbursement on sales we generate. Company policies are in effect that attempt to avoid changes to the price or quality of goods and services provided as a result of these relationships. While we value our subscribers’ trust and endeavor to only endorse products and services we believe in, you are responsible for performing your own due diligence and evaluating whether such products or services are right for you.
- Ownership of Securities Described in Our Publications. Venturopoly OÜ, Josh Galt, Charl van Rensburg and other entities in which they have an interest, employees, managers, members, officers, family, and associates of the foregoing may from time to time have positions in the securities or commodities described in the material published as part of the our Services. Corporate policies are in effect that attempt to avoid potential conflicts of interest, and we endeavour to resolve conflicts of interest that do arise in a timely fashion.
- Content Not to be Construed as Personal Investment Advice. The material published as part of the Services has been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to your individual investment objectives, financial situation or means. Information published as part of the Services is not intended to constitute individual investment advice and is not designed to meet your personal financial situation. The material is not to be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any security, financial product or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or trading strategy would be illegal.
- No Determination of Suitability Made; Not All Risks Disclosed; Private Advisors Recommended.The fact that we have made information available to you through the Services is neither a recommendation that you enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any investment described in the Services is suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the investments described by our Services involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you fully understand all such risks and have independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained herein with respect to any product should not be considered to be a disclosure of all risks or complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned.
- Our Proprietary Rights
The Services and the content distributed through the Services, as well as all copyright, trademark and other rights therein, is the property of Venturopoly OÜ. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Services. You agree that you will not copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sell or otherwise send to others via e-mail or any other medium any content made available through the Services. No portion of any publication made available through our Services may be extracted, summarized or reproduced without permission of Venturopoly OÜ. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any of our copyrights, trademarks or other rights. Unauthorized use, reproduction or rebroadcast of any content of our Services, such as communicating investment recommendations in such Services to non-subscribers in any manner, is prohibited and shall be considered an infringement and/or misappropriation of our proprietary rights. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
- Termination of Your Subscription
We hope that you will be fully satisfied with our Services. The following terms apply in the event that you would like to terminate your subscription to our Services:
- Free Service Publications
You may terminate receipt of any of our Free publications at any time by sending us a request to remove yourself from the relevant distribution list. Every e-mail notification email you receive will include a link for you to remove yourself from the distribution list. If you feel you have been signed up incorrectly and do not wish to have access to the Free publications, you can remove yourself from the list by clicking that link or sending an e-mail request to email@example.com
- Paid Service Publications and Memberships
Our Paid Service publications generally come with either a limited-time, usually 10 days, money back guarantee or allow you to recover a portion of your purchase price. The term of the guarantee varies with each offer, and it is your responsibility to understand and comply with the offer terms prior to subscribing. If for any reason during your trial period, you are not satisfied with such Paid Service publications, you may cancel your subscription by contacting us within such trial period and you will either receive a full refund for your subscription or a partial refund of your purchase price depending on the terms of the offer. After your trial period, you may still cancel your subscription, however we do not offer money-back guarantees on special discounted offers, and we do not offer pro-rated refunds.
- Our Right to Terminate your Subscription.
We reserve the right to terminate your subscription to any of our Services at any time in our sole discretion. If we do so, we will promptly refund to you a pro-rated refund of the amount of the subscription payments you previously paid which relate to the remaining subscription period. Termination of your subscription to any of our Services may result from your violation of these Terms or any unauthorized use or reproduction or rebroadcast of any of our publications or information contained in our Services, any infringement or misappropriation of our proprietary rights, or any other reason determined in our sole discretion. You agree that if your account is terminated by us for these reasons, you will not attempt to establish a new account under any name, real or assumed.
- Tangible Items
Most of our publications are delivered in electronic versions.
In the case of tangible items we will ship out to the billing address (or shipping address if specified) that you gave us when you placed the order. Any shipping/delivery costs are specified at checkout and included in the total order amount charged.
Where we ship out DVDs or Blu-ray discs these should be playable on all players worldwide (being coded region 0/region all). However, if the disc won’t play on your player we will offer you a refund.
In compliance with Federal Trade Commission, EEA Distance Selling Regulations, but mainly with what is reasonable, we will ship all items to you within 30 days of payment, or let you know of a delay in shipping out, if it shall be more than 30 days, and give you the option at that point to receive a full refund.
We will usually process a refund immediately if you are not satisfied. However, in the case of items that contain proprietary information, you agree that as soon as you have received and opened the package or communications containing the item you are no longer eligible to receive a refund, unless otherwise stated on the sales page.
For higher value items we may require you to obtain from us a Return Merchandise Authorization number before returning an item to us (and ensure that you return it by a trackable insured shipping method to the value of the returned item).
You will pay return postage/mailing fees (and if necessary to insure the items with the returning carrier). After we have received and verified the returned product, a full refund on the amount you original paid will be made back to the payment card or bank account you originally used to pay us.
The address for returns is given within the package or the email when the item is shipped to you.
In the case of events, summits or Meetups, where you are purchasing a ticket or a seat to a live event, we will honor full refunds up to 30 days prior to the event date. Post 30 days, refunds are not offered. Events necessitate large up front costs and commitments that we must abide by, therefore it would represent a hardship for us to credit a refund outside of the 30-day window, as we will likely be unable to recover the lost revenue.
Sponsorships are non-refundable. Once you have agreed to and completed payment for a sponsorship, no refunds will be honored. The exception is acts of God or cancellation of the event being sponsored, in which case a full refund will be provided.
- Additional Terms Applicable to User Contributed Content
Our Services may include comments, articles and other content which have been contributed by you or other third parties (“User Contributed Content”). You agree to be personally responsible for any User Contributed Content you submit to us and you agree to comply with the following additional terms applicable to User Contributed Content.
Your submission of User Contributed Content constitutes your acceptance, without modification, of these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should not submit User Contributed Content.
By posting or submitting content or comments to us, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free, fully paid-up, transferable license, with the right to sublicense, use, copy, display and distribute such User Contributed Content, and to sell, modify, create derivative works from and/or to incorporate such User Contributed Content into other works in any form, medium or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, in each case, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. You agree to waive any moral rights that you may have to your User Contributed Content.
When you submit any User Contributed Content to us, you agree to the following:
- You agree to be personally responsible for your User Contributed Content and to communicate your comments and opinions in a lawful and respectful manner;
- You agree that any User Contributed Content submitted by you does not defame any person or violate or infringe the intellectual property rights of any person including, without limitation, trade secrets, confidential information, copyrights, trademarks, patents, rights of publicity or any other proprietary rights;
- You agree not to submit any User Contributed Content which contains advertising, promotional materials or any solicitation of products or services without our prior written consent;
- You agree to submit User Contributed Content that is related to the subject matter of the Site and that complies with applicable law;
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- You agree not to submit any User Contributed Content that violates any local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or other securities laws, any rules of any securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange or The Nasdaq Stock Market or to engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
- You agree not to submit User Contributed Content which is abusive or harassing to any other person;
- You agree not to submit any User Contributed Content which contains nudity, language or other material that may be considered “adult”, obscene, indecent, objectionable or offensive;
- You agree not to harvest, collect or store personally identifying information about other users of the Site or to otherwise invade anyone’s privacy or disclose another person’s personally identifiable information in your User Contributed Content;
- You agree not to upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any User Contributed Content that contains software viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the Site or any third party software, site, equipment or service;
- You agree not to engage in any activity which may compromise the stability or availability of the Site or use the Site to compromise the availability or stability of any third party site or service;
- You agree not to reverse engineer, hack, spam, block, disrupt, or otherwise change or alter, or attempt to change or alter, the Site; and
- You agree not to circumvent any security measures or any payment collections methods employed on the Site or access the Site or submit User Contributed Content after your account, access or contributing privileges have been terminated by us.
If you are aware of or experience any circumstances that appear to be a violation of these Terms, please inform us by contacting us via e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
When you submit any User Contributed Content to us, you also agree to abide by the following disclosure rules:
You agree to disclose any conflict of interest, ownership interest, business, employment, or other financial relationship you have with any company or stocks named in any User Contributed Content you submit including, without limitation, the existence at the time of writing of a long or short position (including stocks, options or other instruments).
You agree not to submit User Contributed Content with the intent to increase or decrease a stock’s price and sell or purchase the stock as a result of such increase or decrease.
You agree to disclose any intent to purchase or sell a stock within three trading days of submitting User Contributed Content that discusses that stock.
- Responsibility for User Contributed Content
Comments and views expressed on User Contributed Content are those of the contributors only and do not necessarily represent our views. We do not endorse and specifically disclaim all responsibility and liability for any User Contributed Content. We have no obligation to pre-screen or monitor User Contributed Content; however, we reserve the right to monitor, delete, move or edit User Contributed Content, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion at any time without notice to you. We also reserve the right to terminate your access to or ability to submit User Contributed Content at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- Copyright Infringement Notices
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and it is our policy to respond expeditiously to claims of intellectual property infringement. We will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and take appropriate actions under the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We will terminate access for subscribers who are repeat infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a written notice to us at the address below with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may submit a notice electronically by emailing us at email@example.com
- International Use
Information published in connection with our Services may contain references to information and materials that are not appropriate or available in countries or regions outside of the United States. Those who choose to access the Services from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Services and any content distributed through the Services is provided “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we, our officers, managers, members, employees, affiliates and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or use, and all warranties relating to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in the Services. Your use of the Services and the information contained therein are entirely at your own risk. No opinion, advice or statement made in our Services or otherwise shall create any warranty.
Neither us nor our officers, managers, members, employees, affiliates and agents will have any liability, contingent or otherwise, to you or to third parties, or any responsibility whatsoever, for the failure to maintain your access to the Services, or for any interruption or disruption of such access. We shall have no liability, contingent or otherwise, to you or to third parties, for the correctness, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, performance, continued availability, completeness or delays, omissions, or interruptions in the Services.
Under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance or other default or damage where such has been caused by acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, electrical power failures, an act of God, war, major disaster, terrorism, third-party criminal acts, insurrection, riot, flood, earthquake, fire, strike, lockout or other labor disturbance, delay by carriers, shortage of fuel, power, materials or supplies, operation of statutes, laws, rules or rulings of any court or government, non-performance of third parties or any other cause beyond our control.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will WE or any of our officers, managers, members, employees, affiliates, consultants, contractors or third-party content providers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO STOP USING IT AND SEEK A REFUND PER THE TERMS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 4. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING OUR SERVICES IN THE CURRENT CALENDAR YEAR OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our current and former officers, managers, members, employees, affiliates, consultants, contractors, third-party content providers and their successors and assignees from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses associated with or incurred as a result of or from (a) your violation of these Terms; (b) your use of the Sites or the Services; (c) the actual or alleged infringement of any of our or third party proprietary or intellectual property right arising out of your copying, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing, selling or using the Services in any manner not authorized by us; or (d) any User Contributed Content submitted by you.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Marshall Islands, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You and we irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts located in the Marshall Islands in connection with any action, suit or other proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Services. You and we waive any objection based on lack of personal jurisdiction, place of residence, improper venue or forum non conveniens in any such action.
These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and us relating to your use of the Services and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements on that subject between us. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. No waiver by either party of any breach or default under these Terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. We reserve all legal rights and remedies available to us.
- Legal Notices.
You may contact us by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org If sent via courier: Venturopoly, Sepapaja 6, Tallinn, 15551 Estonia.
Venturopoly is frontier investment lifestyle for the sophisticated Venturopolist.
Sepapaja 6, Tallinn, 15551 Estonia
+372 60 27 007